- Explore a magnificent underground Cenote and swim with sea turtles
Immerse yourself in one of the region's magnificent Mayan cenotes, natural wells that expose the groundwater beneath. Later, stop at the picturesque beach community of Akumal, a beautiful nature reserve and one of the only places in the Caribbean to swim with sea turtles. With a relaxed atmosphere, natural beauty and abundant marine life it provide...
- Roundtrip transfer from hotels in the Cancun Hotel Zone
- Guided Tour
- Cenote and Akumal Entrance Fee
- Snorkel Equipment
- Lunch at Punta Venado Beach Club
- Optional food and drinks
- Photos and videos
- Your repellent and sunscreen should be 100% biodegradable
- Avoid carrying heavy or bulky backpacks or bags
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as well as sunglasses
- Bring a towel and a bathing suit
- This experience has a time confirmation up to 24 hours before it takes place due to on-site transport logistics
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 8 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.