- Could your vacation be even more exciting? Yea! They will be awesome if you add the Xenses tour to your activities
And it is in this park, from the same company as the famous Xcaret and Xel Há, you will enter a dream world that skillfully combines the natural environment with optical illusions and stimuli of all kinds, from aromatherapy to contrasting colors, enigmatic sounds and attractions that will alter your perception of space and time. Get ready for a fi...
- Use of lockers, toilets and showers
- Round-trip transfer from hotels in Cancun or Riviera Maya
- Entrance to Xenses Park
- Experience five hours of activities and optical illusions that will test your senses
- Xensatorium Circuit
- Sensory Circuit
- Photo or video services
- Food or drinks
- Bring an extra change of clothes and towel
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent without the following chemicals: octocrylene, benzophenone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, hexyldecanol, dimethyl apramide, cetyl dimethicone, methyl paraben, polyethylene, propyl paraben, butyl carbamate (there is a sunscreen that meets these characteristics for sale in the park)
- Departure times are from 7:00 am to 7:30 am, depending on the location of your hotel (or meeting point)
- The meeting point is Plaza La Fiesta Cancun
- This experience has a time confirmation up to 24 hours before it takes place due to on-site transport logistics
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.