- Find out why Xcaret is the most popular tour for decades
Xcaret, Mexico's majestic natural paradise, is an incredible park with over 30 amazing activities that you can enjoy directly on the Caribbean seaside or in the beautiful Mayan jungle. Discover nature's secrets by exploring three different caves where you could find macaws, jaguars, turtles and the wildlife conservation programs that protect them. ...
- Xcaret entry
- Use of the following activities: Water activities in underground rivers, Access to beaches, bays and natural pools, Shows, exhibitions, cultural activities, Life jackets, lifebuoys, resting chairs, hammocks and resting areas, Safety bag for the river trip
- Bathrooms, changing rooms, showers
- Entrance to the show "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular", a musical journey through the history and regions of Mexico
- Additional activities in Xcaret
- Photography or video services
- Use of lockers and/or snorkel equipment
- Round-trip transportation to the park
- Wear comfortable clothes, tennis shoes and a bathing suit
- Bring an extra change of clothes
- Xcaret Park Address: Carretera Chetúmal Puerto Juárez Kilometer 282, Solidaridad, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R.
- The sunscreen you use in the park must be 100% biodegradable. If your sunscreen contains one of the following ingredients you should leave it at the entrance: octocrylene, benzophenone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, hexyldecanol, dimethyl damethanol, cetyl dimethicone, methylparaben, polyethylene, propylparaben, butylcarbamate (there is a sunscreen that meets these characteristics for sale in the park)
- This ticket has a non-refundable fee
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.