Live this night experience aboard a trajinera - traditional Mexican canoes.
- Embark on a typical Mexican 'trajinera' that extols all its culture. Enjoy a tasting menu of typical food, Enjoy an open bar throughout the tour.
Live this nocturnal experience aboard a trajinera - traditional Mexican canoes that were formerly used to transport flowers, fruits and vegetables, but which have become a fun form of leisure for all visitors. Aboard colorful and illuminated canoes, navigate the most beautiful canals in Cancún, enjoying the sounds of marimbas and Mariachis. Enjoy t...
- Round-trip transport from Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmena and Costa Mujeres
- Dinner to taste Mexican cuisine
- Open bar with tequila, beer, water and soft drinks
- Our local supplier will exchange your ETS voucher for the tour ticket at the destination;
- Shops available to buy handicrafts and souvenirs;
- Bring repellent and camera;
- Departure from hotels: 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm: depending on the hotel you will be staying at - the schedule is informed at the destination at least 1 day in advance by one of our tourist assistance agents.
- Activity not recommended for children. There will be no designated place or any other services included during the tour.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.