- Xplor, an exciting park where the main theme is adventure
Among all the fun and activities, during Xplor you will always find a cup of delicious hot chocolate for when you come out of the water challenges, as the water in the underground rivers tends to be cold, nothing will stop your adventure on the amazing Xplor tour! So if you are a traveler who is more comfortable among daring adventurers than amo...
- Entrance to Xplor Park
- Two river circuits to travel on rafts
- Two circuits with 14 Ziplines
- 10 km trip, in two circuits, through the jungle in amphibious vehicles
- 400 meters swim in a river of stalactites
- Unlimited energy buffet
- Unlimited snacks and drinks (chocolate and water)
- Equipment included
- Rest areas, changing rooms and restrooms
- Any additional activity in Xplor
- Crafts, clothing or any other product or service not mentioned
- Photography or video services
- Round-trip transportation to the park
- You must show a valid ID at the park entrance (children and adults)
- Wear comfortable beach clothes
- Bring an extra change of clothes, a bathing suit and a towel
- The sunscreen you use in the park must be 100% biodegradable. If your sunscreen contains one of the following ingredients you should leave it at the entrance: octocrylene, benzophenone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, hexyldecanol, dimethyl damethanol, cetyl dimethicone, methylparaben, polyethylene, propylparaben, butylcarbamate (there is a sunscreen that meets these characteristics for sale in the park)
- This ticket has a non-refundable fee
- Xplor Park Address: Carretera Chetumal, Puerto Juarez Km 282, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.