- Visit to three craft breweries in Gramado.
- Exclusive themed bus tour.
- Tour time: Approximately 5 hours.
- Tasting and personalized mug only for over 18s.
In Gramado, we will visit the Rasen and Ambarina Breweries. In Canela, we will visit the Farol Brewery. Visits are guided at Farol and Ambarina and you will be able to see the entire manufacturing process and learn about the curiosities of each brewery.
- Visit and tasting fee at the breweries (only for people over 18 years old)
- Guide tracking
- Transportation by themed bus - leaving from the meeting points at the indicated times. Bustour Store in Canela (Praça da Matriz, 69 Sl 09) - 1:00 pm / Brocker Turismo Gramado Store (Av. das Hortênsias, 1845) - 1:25 pm
- Personalized mug (for over 18s only)
- Transport to the boarding stops/points
- Meals or other drinks not mentioned
- It is necessary to present a document proving age at the time of boarding.
- Activity allowed only for people over 18 years old.
- Departure Location: Brocker Turismo Gramado Store (Av. das Hortênsias, 1845) - 1:25 pm
- Departure Location: Bustour Store in Canela (Praça da Matriz, 69 Sl 09) - 1:00 pm
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.