- The eyes sparkle and the smile is part of the special night out on the Bustour Illumination Show. Every moment, a new emotion.
- Customers board the bus and become an integral part of an enchanted tale, where a Christmas troupe conducts artistic interventions that touch the heart.
- See from above how the two cities are decorated and feel the magic of the Christmas spirit.
Get ready to be moved when you arrive in front of Mundo a Vapor, where a soloist accompanied by a choir gives voice to Christmas classics that lull hearts and awaken the sweetest memories. And of course Santa would not be left out of the Bustour Illumination Show! When you arrive in the center of Gramado you will sing and be enchanted with him very...
- Monitor follow-up
- Ticket for the Bustour Illumination Show at the chosen time – according to the quantity printed on the voucher
- 3 Artistic interventions along the tour
- Food and drinks
- Transport to the departure point - Brocker Turismo Gramado store (Av. das Hortênsias, 1845)
- The purchase of the ticket must be made for the day and time chosen for the tour. Rebookings will be allowed, provided they are requested at least 24 hours in advance and will be confirmed upon availability
- The tour leaves punctually at the scheduled time, arrive early for boarding. Passengers who are not present at the point at the departure time will not be entitled to any type of refund or rescheduling of dates
- There may be delays and changes in schedules, without prior notice, due to traffic conditions
- Tours may undergo changes in the itinerary or cancellations due to weather conditions or force majeure factors that prevent that activity
- In all services contracted with Brocker Turismo, it is necessary to present a document proving the purchase and age at the time of boarding
- The Bustour Illumination Show takes place even with rain, being canceled only in case of storms or very heavy rains in which the organization of the show considers that its execution is not safe and / or is compromised. The organization of the event only informs about the cancellation about 5 (five) minutes before the time, doing so through the sound of the show itself
- Departure time: 20:00h - The tour leaves punctually at the scheduled time, arrive in advance for boarding. Passengers who are not present at the point at the departure time will not be entitled to any type of refund or rescheduling of dates.
- It is mandatory to exchange your voucher for the password that will guarantee the order to board the bus. Seats on the bus are unmarked and will be occupied according to the ticket picked up at the boarding point. The exchange will only be carried out on the day of your tour, starting at 5 pm at the Brocker Gramado Store.
- You must board the bus at the indicated departure point (Loja Brocker Turismo Gramado - Av. das Hortênsias, 1845 - Centro). The round trip to the tour departure point is at the passenger's expense.
- Activity subject to change in dates, depending on the supplier's internal schedule.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.