- Gramado Ecoparque is a space for outdoor experiences, presenting a proposal to slow down the hustle and reconnect with yourself, friends, family and nature.
There are 160,000 thousand square meters of area, a real field for tourist leisure, the space includes an environmental preservation area, which strengthens the care with the ecosystem. Among the outdoor attractions available during the day will be the pedal boat, horseback riding, pony and buggy, sport fishing, fish and pay, two ecological trails...
- Access to the park + Fishing + Horseback riding (15min.) + Pedalinho, 02 ecological trails, children's playground and mini farm
- Food and drinks not mentioned
- Transport to the attraction
- Pony and buggy, fish and pay, trolley, quad, nursing and milking puppies, picnic and barbecue
- It is recommended to wear light clothes and wear comfortable shoes.
- It is important to reinforce that all safety protocols are being followed during the existence of the Covid-19 pandemic, thus ensuring everyone's well-being and the best experience.
- The attractions may undergo changes in the itinerary or cancellations due to force majeure factors that prevent that activity.
- Address: Diestmann Access, 04, Lageana neighborhood, Gramado-RS, CEP- 95.670-000
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.