- Discover Mátria Parque de Flores, a place where nature surprises you like a true work of art in the open.
There are 30 different gardens, whose choice of themes was inspired by affective memories, the arts and the botanical world itself. At Mátria, we rely on natural cycles to enrich the visitors' experience. The contrast between the new blooms and the ones that are ending, of warm and cold tones, presents the beauty of aging and rebirth with each seas...
- Entrance to Mátria - Parque de Flores (according to the amount printed on the voucher)
- Transport to the park - RS 235 Km68, São Francisco de Paula - RS, 95400-000
- Tickets for other attractions within the Park
- Days on which it takes place: Daily – From 10 am to 6 pm.
- Address: RS 235 Km68, São Francisco de Paula - RS, 95400-000.
- When visiting Mátria Parque de Flores, choose comfortable clothes and shoes, always inform yourself about the weather of the day to make the most of your experience. Hydrate yourself and use sunscreen and repellent.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult responsible for them throughout the tour.
- The park is normally open on rainy days. Visitors can purchase covers and umbrellas at Mátria Home, located on Boulevard.
- The purchase of the ticket must be made for the day of use.
- The attractions may undergo changes in the itinerary or cancellations due to force majeure factors that prevent that activity.
- In all contracted services, it is necessary to present a document proving age at the time of entry into the park.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.