- The first and only Beatles Museum in Brazil.
The talent of the four Liverpool boys who conquered the world is seen in the collection, which brings together an expressive amount of material and information about the Beatles. This success story can be known in detail through a tour that was organized chronologically and by geographic regions that reveal the life and work of the band's members: ...
- Ticket to the Beatles Museum in Canela (according to the amount printed on the voucher)
- Transport to the museum
- Tickets for other attractions inside the museum
- The Canela Beatles Museum is located at Av. Don Luiz Guanella, 521 - São José - Canela/RS.
- If there are queues at the advance purchase entrance, this voucher does not guarantee you priority access over other visitors.
- The purchase of the ticket must be made for the day of use.
- It is necessary to present a document proving age at the time of entry into the park.
- IMPORTANT: Schedule for vaccination requirement: 40 years or older - complete vaccination schedule as of October 1st. 30 to 39 years - first dose or single dose from October 1st to 31st and complete vaccination schedule from November 1st. 18 to 29 years - first dose or single dose from October 1st to November 30th and complete vaccination schedule from December 1st.
- IMPORTANT: Since October 1, 2021, parks, events/shows, theaters, cinemas and fairs are requiring the presentation of the official vaccination certificate (CONECTE SUS, VACINA JÁ certificate - Government of São Paulo).
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.