- A thought-provoking journey through the rich history of Ancient Egypt.
The grandeur of the architectural remains, the wealth found in the pyramids, ruins and tombs, the mysteries created around the art and the buildings themselves, all contribute to the history of the land of the pharaohs being a lively and current subject. A visit to the Museum makes it possible to get to know a reality that has been hidden for thous...
- Ticket to the Egyptian Museum of Canela (according to the amount printed on the voucher)
- Transport to the museum
- Tickets for other attractions inside the museum
- The Egyptian Museum is located at RS-466 (Estrada do Caracol), 5201 - Canela/RS.
- If there are queues at the advance purchase entrance, this voucher does not guarantee you priority access over other visitors.
- The purchase of the ticket must be made for the day of use.
- It is necessary to present a document proving age at the time of entry into the park.
- IMPORTANT: Since October 1, 2021, parks, events/shows, theaters, cinemas and fairs are requiring the presentation of the official vaccination certificate (CONECTE SUS, VACINA JÁ certificate - Government of São Paulo).
- IMPORTANT: Schedule for vaccination requirement: 40 years or older - complete vaccination schedule as of October 1st. 30 to 39 years - first dose or single dose from October 1st to 31st and complete vaccination schedule from November 1st. 18 to 29 years - first dose or single dose from October 1st to November 30th and complete vaccination schedule from December 1st.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.