- The bells present, in high relief, the religious life of the Country, the State and the Municipality, with images of events and figures of our Homeland.
The ascent ends at the set of bells called "Carrillhão da Independência", composed of 12 bronze bells manufactured by Fundição Giacomo Crespi, in São Paulo, which weigh about four tons. The bells present, in high relief, the religious life of the Country, the State and the Municipality, with images of events and figures of our Homeland. Upon reachi...
- Ticket to the Cathedral Bells Museum
- Transport to the museum
- Tickets for other attractions inside the museum
- Access to the site is by stairs only (about 100 steps along the floors), so this activity is not recommended for people with walking difficulties.
- Opening hours: from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- If there are queues at the advance purchase entrance, this voucher does not guarantee you priority access over other visitors.
- The purchase of the ticket must be made for the day of use of the ticket.
- IMPORTANT: Schedule for vaccination requirement: 40 years or older - complete vaccination schedule as of October 1st. 30 to 39 years - first dose or single dose from October 1st to 31st and complete vaccination schedule from November 1st. 18 to 29 years - first dose or single dose from October 1st to November 30th and complete vaccination schedule from December 1st.
- IMPORTANT: Since October 1, 2021, parks, events/shows, theaters, cinemas and fairs are requiring the presentation of the official vaccination certificate (CONECTE SUS, VACINA JÁ certificate - Government of São Paulo).
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.