A structure 60 meters in diameter houses the Mega Domo. Its height is equivalent to a 10-story building and the capacity is for more than 2000 people. New in the Christmas Season, the space displays the show Viagem de Natal.
- A structure measuring 60 meters in diameter houses the Mega Domo
- The magic of Christmas drives the narrative, of which the audience becomes an integral part, not just a spectator.
The show is a technological immersion and tells the story of Miguel, a young photographer who spends the holiday season away from his family for the first time. In a search for a reunion with his own essence, Miguel boards the toy train of his childhood for a fantastic journey through Christmas traditions from around the world. The magic of Christm...
- Ticket for Mega Domo - Christmas Trip - PLATEIA Sector (according to the amount printed on the voucher)
- Meals and/or drinks
- Round trip transportation to the venue - Rua José Pedro Piva, 89 – Vila Switzerland – Canela/RS
- Start time: 20:30 (gates open: 19:00).
- Where it takes place: Rua José Pedro Piva, 89 – Vila Switzerland – Canela/RS.
- Children policy: children up to 3 (three) years and 11 months old do not pay a ticket, as long as they occupy the same seat as their parents or guardians.
- Seats in sectors are not numbered and there is no seat marking. Occupancy is on a first-come, first-served basis. We suggest early arrival to guarantee good seats.
- Entry will not be allowed after the show starts.
- The Mega Domo show is not recommended for people who have sensory sensitivities, as it contains loud music, strobe lights, among other types of noises and images that can cause or worsen any symptoms.
- Shows may undergo changes in the itinerary or cancellations due to force majeure factors.
- In all services contracted with Brocker Turismo, it is necessary to present a document proving the purchase and age at the time of access to the event.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.