- In addition to famous German delicacies, a full colonial coffee buffet
- Bandinha and show of typical German dances
In Nova Petrópolis, a dinner with the best of German cuisine. You will try a vast buffet with the most famous delicacies, accompanied by a full colonial coffee. To crown the night, a show of typical German music and dance.
- Transport - departing from hotels and inns in Gramado and Canela. This transport does not include private houses and apartments
- Typical german show
- Days on which it takes place: Fridays (except 12/24 and 12/31)
- Service charge
- It is necessary to present a document proving age at the time of boarding.
- The transport will pick up and drop off the passenger at the hotel where he/she is staying in Gramado
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.