- An amazing night at Churrascaria Garfo e Bombacha
- Show of typical gaucho music and dances
- Varied buffet of hot dishes, salads and desserts, in addition to the traditional barbecue with cuts of noble meats and the famous “ribs in the ditch”.
Churrascaria Garfo e Bombacha is famous for the quality of the barbecue and the beauty of the environment, whose rusticity and similarity with typical CTGs, refers to the most authentic gaucho tradition. You will be welcomed with chimarrão and house snacks and, after dinner, a dance show with one of the best folkloric groups in the state.
- Transport - departing from Gramado hotels and inns. This transport does not include private houses and apartments
- Guide accompaniment
- Typical gaucho show
- Days on which it takes place: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (except 12/24 and 12/31)
- Tickets to attractions
- Food and drinks
- It is necessary to present a document proving age at the time of boarding.
- IMPORTANT: Since October 1, 2021, parks, events/shows, theaters, cinemas and fairs are requiring the presentation of the official vaccination certificate (CONECTE SUS, VACINA JÁ certificate - Government of São Paulo).
- IMPORTANT: Schedule for vaccination requirement: 40 years or older - complete vaccination schedule as of October 1st. 30 to 39 years - first dose or single dose from October 1st to 31st and complete vaccination schedule from November 1st. 18 to 29 years - first dose or single dose from October 1st to November 30th and complete vaccination schedule from December 1st.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.