- An amazing night at Cantina Linha Bella
- Typical Italian dinner, with a vast buffet of salads, hot dishes and desserts
- Theatrical staging telling a bit of the story of a typical Italian family
In the Italian Night at Cantina Linha Bella, the visitor will be enchanted by a beautiful show of Italian music and will have a lot of fun in a theatrical staging, telling in a funny way a little of the history of a typical Italian family that lives in the countryside, but tries to adapt to the modernity of the city. Dinner is typical Italian, with...
- Days on which it takes place: Thursdays (except 12/24 and 12/31)
- Transport - departing from Gramado hotels and inns. This transport does not include private houses and apartments
- Guide follow-up
- Italian dinner at Cantina Linha Bella
- Typical italian show
- Service fee
- The transport will pick up and drop off the passenger at the hotel where he/she is staying in Gramado
- It is necessary to present a document proving age at the time of boarding
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.