- Traditional fondue sequence – cheese, meat and chocolate
- Can be used for lunch or dinner
One of the most traditional options in Serra Gaúcha. The fondue sequence begins with the traditional cheese fondue, accompanied by stale bread, broccoli, calabrese sausage, potato and guava paste. Then the meat fondue on the stone, La Pierrat, noble cuts of beef, pork and chicken, garnished with 12 varieties of sauces and farofa. To finish the seri...
- Fondue sequence – cheese, meat and chocolate (can be used for lunch or dinner)
- Round trip transportation to the Malbec Restaurant (Av. Borges de Medeiros, 2101 | Downtown | Gramado)
- Service fee
- There are time options for booking until 19:00. If the customer chooses to go later, they can go to the restaurant and wait for the availability of tables, service will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Regarding the reservation time, there will be a tolerance of up to 10 minutes of delay, after this period, the reservation will be disregarded and the customer will have to wait in a queue.
- The restaurant accepts table reservations at least 24 hours in advance of the reservation time.
- Important: You need to contact the restaurant to make a reservation. There are time options for booking until 19:00. If the customer chooses to go later, he can go to the restaurant and wait for the availability of tables, the service will be in order of arrival. About the time of the reservation, there will be a tolerance of up to 10 minutes of delay, after this period, the reservation will be disregarded and the customer will have to wait in a queue. Phone for reservations: 54 3286 5174 or 54 9 9190 2515.
- It is necessary to present a document proving age at the time of boarding.
- The tours may undergo changes in the itinerary or cancellations due to weather conditions or force majeure factors that prevent that activity.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.