- Discover Santa's official home in the Southern Hemisphere!!!
In the center of Gramado, Aldeia do Papai Noel, in addition to a magical Christmas universe, has attractions such as the Bavarian-style Santa Claus house, the toy factory, the flying sleigh, the monorail, the bear chalet, the Santa Claus, German pine trees, snow land, scenic village with artificial snow, among others. It is Santa's official home in...
- Entrance to the Aldeia do Papai Noel Park (according to the amount printed on the voucher)
- Transport to the park - located at Rua Bela Vista, 353 - Centro - Gramado/RS
- Tickets for other attractions within the Park
- Daily from 9:30 am to 5 pm.
- Address: located at Rua Bela Vista, 353 - Centro - Gramado/RS.
- If there are queues at the advance purchase entrance, this voucher does not guarantee you priority access over other visitors.
- The purchase of the ticket must be made for the day of use.
- Attractions may be changed or canceled due to force majeure factors that prevent that activity. - The Park administration reserves the right to close any of its attractions, at any time, for security reasons.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.