- Driving a Ferrari is an emotion that few are privileged to experience.
- You take the wheel and the adrenaline takes over your body!
On this incredible tour, you will drive through specially chosen highways, accompanied by an instructor, who will guide the tour, clarifying the rules of conduct and safety, while introducing you to all the car's functions. The special car chosen for this drive is a Ferrari F355 Spider. You don't need to be a professional pilot to acquire this expe...
- Ferrari F355 Spider Drive - 8.7 km route
- Instructor accompanying you throughout the journey
- Transfer to the tour departure point
- Admission to the Super Cars Salon
- The tour leaves from Super Carros located at Av. das Hortênsias, 4635 - Gramado/RS.
- To drive the Ferrari F355 Spider, it is enough to have a normal driver's license, valid in the national territory.
- The Tour can only be done by people over 18 years old with a permanent driver's license.
- Activity duration: 15 minutes
- If there are no weather conditions for the tour to take place, it will be rescheduled
- In case of a technical problem with the vehicle or its unavailability for any other reason of force majeure, you can choose between rescheduling the tour or choosing another similar car.
- Before the tour it is necessary to sign a disclaimer, where you assume the risks for any wrongful act. - The drives are carried out on public roads and you will be aware that your safety must be respected.
- The purchase of the ticket must be made for the day of use.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.