- The largest glass platform in the world.
- Two forms of contemplation to test your limits.
- The Abusado train, which runs under the platform, was designed to provide adrenaline and an unprecedented way of contemplating nature from an unparalleled point of view.
The beautiful Ferradura Valley can be seen on a steel and glass platform that extends 35 meters and is 360 meters away from the bed of the Caí River. In addition to walking in the sky on the glass, the visitor can also have the sensation of floating in the heights on the unprecedented monorail of suspended chairs. The attraction, named Abusado, cir...
- Ticket to the platform + abused
- Lockers to store your personal items
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
- Weather conditions may determine the interruption or suspension of activities.
- The park is wheelchair accessible, with access ramps throughout the park, but with some restrictions, such as in “Abusado”. We do not have chair coupling on our suspended monorail.
- If the attractions are suspended due to weather conditions, credits will be made available to the visitor so that they can be used on another date (depending on park availability). Amounts paid for tickets will not be refunded.
- Parking information: Up to 3 hours R$20.00, after R$10.00 per additional hour; Parking must be paid before leaving the park, at the electronic counters next to the Sky Store store (card or cash) or at the totems next to the ticket office (card only), tolerance of 20 minutes.
- Children must always be accompanied by their guardian, and entry is not allowed when they are unaccompanied.
- Opening hours: from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Very important to take the printed voucher to be presented and delivered at the entrance
- Skyglass is one of Bustour's stopping points.
- Each attraction has specific characteristics and technical standards to be met. For security reasons, restrictions take into account the physical structure of the user and the current state of health.
- For reasons of safety and environmental preservation and equipment, it is not allowed to carry any personal items, such as: cell phones, headphones, bags, backpacks, etc.
- To access Abusado you must have a minimum height of 1 meter and 20 centimeters.
- Minimum age to use the individual chair is 12 years old.
- Maximum weight allowed per chair is 120kg.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.