- Typical Italian lunch at Cantina Linha Bella
- Themed garden tour
- Discover the birthplace of Gramado's colonization
Small family properties, typical buildings, wine production and a delicious lunch with Italian food await you on this unforgettable tour. The tour starts in the center of Gramado and goes towards the Masotti Family, where we visit a winery with tasting, after the Jardineira it goes towards the Velho Casarão, which presents the life story and trajec...
- Transfer from the hotels and inns in Gramado or Canela. This transport does not include private houses and apartments
- Accompaniment of guide in Portuguese
- Lunch at Cantina Linha Bella - typical Italian
- Drinks and other meals not mentioned
- Service charge at the restaurant
- It is necessary to present a document proving age at the time of boarding.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.