- Visit to Epopeia Italiana Park
- Visit to the winery, with tasting
- Board the amazing Maria Fumaça Train
We will board the Maria Fumaça Train, which is a charming locomotive that travels through the cities of Bento Gonçalves, Garibaldi and Carlos Barbosa, providing a tourist-cultural experience that reveals the origins and customs of Italian immigrants. Artistic presentations and tastings complete the experience along the train tracks. Located in the ...
- Lunch with typical Italian food
- Transport – from the hotels or inns in Gramado and Canela. This transport does not include private houses and apartments
- Guide follow-up
- Winery visit and tasting fee
- Ticket for the Maria Fumaça Train
- Entrance to Epopeia Italiana Park
- Drinks at meals
- Lunch is typically Italian food.
- This tour leaves the hotels very early, check the breakfast time at your hotel.
- This transport does not include private houses and apartments
- Passengers who are not staying in hotels or inns must go to the meeting points for the departure of the tours. The meeting points can be: Brocker Turismo Gramado store (Av. das Hortênsias, 1845) or Brocker Turismo Canela store (Rua Borges de Medeiros, 851).
- It is necessary to present a document proving age at the time of boarding.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.