- You choose where you want to go, what you want to visit and where to walk.
You must inform a pre-route that you want to do to inform the driver in advance, but if you need to change something during the tour, you can do it, no problem.
- Vehicle available for 10 hours
- Free mileage in urban perimeter
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to all attractions that are paid as tickets or visitation fees
- Not valid for rural areas of Gramado or Canela
- Mandatory 1:00 hour break for a break (minimum 1 hour with the vehicle off)
- Using the vehicle from 09:00 to 10:00 hours (mandatory 2 hours of stop for a break, it can be divided into 2 stops of at least 1 hour each with the vehicle off).
- The itinerary must be informed in advance so that the driver already has the information. If you need to change something during the tour, the client can do it, without any problems.
- The vehicle and driver will be available for 10 hours with the mandatory breaks mentioned, if passengers exceed this time the difference will be charged and paid directly to our supplier
- Departure will be made according to the hotel where the passengers are staying.
- IMPORTANT: Since October 1, 2021, parks, events/shows, theaters, cinemas and fairs are requiring the presentation of the official vaccination certificate (CONECTE SUS, VACINA JÁ certificate - Government of São Paulo).
- IMPORTANT: Schedule for vaccination requirement: 40 years or older - complete vaccination schedule as of October 1st. 30 to 39 years - first dose or single dose from October 1st to 31st and complete vaccination schedule from November 1st. 18 to 29 years - first dose or single dose from October 1st to November 30th and complete vaccination schedule from December 1st.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.