Learn about the ancient Aboriginal ‘highways’ that run through the region on the way to Mossman Gorge Cultural Centre; the gateway into the ancient Daintree rainforest of Mossman Gorge. Experience a traditional 'welcome to country' smoking ceremony as you arrive, before tucking into a delicious lunch. Enjoy an interpretive walk through the ancient...
- * Experienced driver/guide
- * 1.5 hour Aboriginal Art Class at Janbal Gallery including your own canvas
- * Lunch at Mossman Gorge Centre
- * Traditional Smoking Ceremony
- * Guided rainforest walk at Mossman Gorge
- * GPS activated commentary available in six languages
- * Return transfers from Cairns or Port Douglas
- * Sunscreen, insect repellent & bottled water
- * Hotel pick-up begins in Cairns at 07:30, Port Douglas at 09:00 * Return to Port Douglas approx 16:30, Cairns approx. 17:30 * Please bring comfortable clothes & shoes, water bottle, hat/ sunscreen * Not suitable for children under 4 years * This tour vehicle has several steps on entry and passengers will board & disembark from the vehicle several times during the day. Walk at Mossman is 1klm Please show your smartphone ticket upon pick up. * The tour operator will contact you via email to arrange your hotel pick-up * Please be ready at least 10 minutes before your pick-up time * In case of emergency, please call the tour operator at +617 4047 9097
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.