- Fishing through Canyons, waterfalls and islands with a wonderful view and lots of fish
In this private tour experience it is possible to fish blue peacock bass, trairão, dourado, among others. All this on Lake Furnas in Capitólio/MG.
- 6mtrs semi flat boat, 25 hp engine
- Navy and rowing approved vests
- Transport from the meeting point to the dam where the fishing takes place, this route is done by car
- Food and drinks
- Ice and live bait
- Transport from the hotel to the meeting point with the local supplier - Rua dos Iates 645, Escarpas do Lago - Capitolio/MG
- Fishing gear
- For safe and fun fishing, sunscreen, UV protective clothing, hats or caps and an updated fishing license are required.
- Expenses such as live bait, ice and food must be paid locally or the passenger can take it with them.
- Departure address: Rua dos Iates 645, Escarpas do Lago - Capitolio/MG.
- At the departure address our local supplier will be waiting for passengers with the vehicle and the boat to go to the dam.
- If the passenger does not have fishing gear, he can rent it directly from our local supplier.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.