- The Canastra Region is the Cradle of the São Francisco River, the Casca Danta waterfall is the 6th largest waterfall in Brazil, with 186m of free fall, Canastra cheese is an intangible heritage of humanity. These are one of the main reasons to visit Canastra.
Itinerary: visit to the Baú de Lendas and Queijeira da Neria handicraft store: farm producing canasta cheeses and artisanal sweets Casca Danta Waterfall: 4th largest in Brazil with 186 meters of free fall Stop for lunch (wood stove, self service at will, not included) Visit to Rio São Francisco Beach and natural pools. Ending with a visit to Ch...
- Transport from hotels and inns in Capitol
- Saves lives
- Lunch and drinks
- Fees: Casca Danta Waterfall (R$10.00 fee per person), Chinela Waterfall (R$15.00 fee per person)
- The walks are light, wear sneakers, bring flip-flops, sun protection, snacks, water and towels
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 1 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.