Step inside Leolandia and be the first in this special park for kids and babies! Visit seven themed areas and enjoy themed entertainment, an educational animal farm, and 50 attractions for kids. Leolandia is the most popular theme park in Italy for a very good reason!
- * Entrance to Leolandia
- * Access to eight themed areas and over 50 attractions for all ages
- * Daily shows and meets with kids' favorite cartoon characters
- * Overnight stay at the hotel
- * Food and drinks
- * Entrance at any attractions
- * The price includes Tiqets' order processing costs * The ticket includes one day at the park and one free return (Oct 31 excluded ). It can NOT be combined with other promotions * Prams can be rented for a small fee at the park offices. There are dedicated areas for breastfeeding and change of diapers. Food for newborn babies is available in the park * Appliances for warming up and preparing babies' food are available free of charge * Children under 89 cm do not pay * Accessibility of attractions according to height; see the park map at this [link](https://www.leolandia.it/mappa-del-parco.html) * On the day of your visit, scan your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstile * Height measurements are made wearing the shoes that will be used in the park * If you plan to use your free return during Halloween, between 22/9 and 5/11/23, book a free visit for you and your family by following the instructions on the voucher in the voucher please write. If you plan to use your free return during Halloween, between 22/9 and 5/11/23, book a free visit [here](https://www.leolandia.it/prenotazione-rientri.html) * Opening times of the rides may differ from the park's opening times * No animals allowed. A free dog daycare is available (subject to availability) * Shows and meetings with cartoon characters are always on the program
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.