- A paradisiacal beach, sea with transparent water with practically no waves.
Águas Belas beach is located 55 km from Fortaleza, on the east coast of the state of Ceará, in the municipality of Cascavel, crossed by the river "Mal Cozinhado" which flows into the sea, forming a beautiful landscape. According to the locals, Águas Belas beach would be where the sun kisses the moon and the river hugs the sea. On the way back from ...
- Round-trip transfers
- Guide: accompaniment throughout the tour, providing assistance and complete information
- Fees for optional tours or services: Buggy, horse, paragliding, massage, boat ride
- Items not mentioned
- Departure from hotels (on the way) between 08:00 and 08:30
- Bring sunscreen, light and comfortable clothes
- Arrival at hotels (on the way back) between 17:00 and 17:30
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.