Visit two top attractions with one ticket and save time _and_ money in Verona! See Gardaland Amusement Park - Italy’s biggest - and the Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium, home to over 5,000 sea creatures. Do both on the same day or across two consecutive days.
- * Skip-the-ticket-line entrance to Gardaland Amusement Park
- * Entrance to Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium
- * Unlimited access to all attractions
- * Access to all shows
- * Each ticket allows 1 entry to Gardaland Park & 1 entry to Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium, on the same day or on 2 consecutive days * Kids under 1 meter cannot ride the rides * Kids under 1m and not self-sufficient disabled visitors get in free * Reduced tickets available for kids under 10, seniors 60+, self-sufficient disabled visitors & the carers of disabled visitors Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance and head straight in! * Last admission to Gardaland Park 2 hours before closing * Last admission to Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium 1 hour before closing
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.