The Château de Chantilly is a haven of peace and tranquility, not far from Paris. Pack a picnic, bring the whole family, and give yourself the whole day to explore one of the biggest forests in the area as well as a real prince's castle. Horse lovers will get a kick out of the museum dedicated to all things equestrian. You'll also find over 800 ma...
- * Skip-the-line entrance to the Château de Chantilly (Castle, Park, Great Stables)
- * Access to temporary exhibitions
- * Audio Guide (+ €3 on-site)
- * During high season (April-October) the gardens close at 20:00 and during low season (November-March) at 18:00. * Children under 7 can enter for free, no ticket needed.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.