Meet the residents of local North Carolina streams, rivers and lakes. Get your hands on rockpool creatures, including sea stars and urchins, and be mesmerized by a school of gliding stingrays. SEA LIFE Charlotte is an ocean of educational experiences! _Claws_: Come claw to claw with some of the ocean's most amazing crabs. Learn about the crustacea...
- * General admission to SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord
- * All exhibits within the attraction
- * Educational talks and feeding shows
- * Special events
- * Please leave strollers in the car unless absolutely necessary. Double strollers aren't allowed * No food and drinks * No flash photography allowed inside Talks & feeding times (subject to change without notice): * Claws: 12:15 and 15:00 (also 19:00 on Saturdays) * Meet the Keeper Talk & Feed: 10:30 (Monday-Saturday) * Shoal Train: 16:00 daily * Chow Time Live: 12:00 and 14:00 daily * Tentacle Tales: 11:00 and 14:15 daily * Fin Frenzy: 13:00 and 17:00 daily * Beluga Bay Conservation Talk: 18:00 (Monday-Saturday) * Interactive Touchpool Experience: all day * Kids under 2 get in free, no ticket required * Under-17s must be accompanied by an adult (18+) * Reduced tickets available on site for seniors (60+) * Please present your ticket at the SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium Admissions Desk * SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium is located at Concord Mills Mall. The closest parking is Entrance 7 of Concord Mills Mall, near The Speedpark and AMC Theatre * For same day re-entry, please ask for a hand stamp at check-in * For up-to-date hours of operation, please visit the [SEA LIFE website](https://www.visitsealife.com/charlotte-concord/find/opening-times/)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.