This regenerative journey into the senses and emotions features four pathways with more than 20 treatments, including the beloved melmarium and then calidarium, salt room, river path, pool with music, salt pool, energy pyramid, emotional showers, relaxation area with herbal teas, aromatherapy, music therapy, and more. The Wellness Center for mass...
- * Access to wellness trails
- * Thermae kit (towel and bathrobe)
- * Sensory therms treatments and massages
- * Slippers and bonnet
- * Tasting at the taste trail
- Access permitted to those over the age of twelve accompanied. Go to the reception of Sensory Therms and show your ticket to access the thermae.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.