- Double-decker buses are ADA compliant and have temperature-controlled lower sections.
- Explore Navy Pier, shop on The Magnificent Mile, get airborne on the Skydeck at Willis Tower, and have fun in Millennium Park as you learn about Chicago's history. As our Chicago Bus Tour descends the Magnificent Mile and crosses the Chicago River, you can admire the ever-changing architectural styles on a historic avenue.
- Audio with explanations of tourist attractions in 2 different languages, including: English and Spanish.
Explore Chicago at your own pace with the flexible hop on hop off system (a system where passengers can hop on and off the bus as many times as they like during the ticket validity period). The Big Bus gives you the best view of all of Chicago's famous landmarks. Our Chicago routes have been thoughtfully designed to show you the best landmarks and ...
- Big Bus Tour - 01 Discover Ticket
- Pre-recorded commentary, English and Spanish
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets to attractions
- Explore Chicago by day with our bus tours as we take you on an extensive route, showing you the best the city has to offer. You'll enjoy panoramic views of Chicago's tallest skyscrapers, smell delicious food, and experience Midwest culture on our double-decker buses. Enjoy exploring this dynamic city with the freedom to jump in and out as many times as you like; take your time discovering Chicago!
- The route has an estimated time of 1:45h and 2:00h duration.
- While on board, you will pass all the must-see sights, 350 Chicago, Willis Towers & Skydeck Chicago, Aqua, Millennuim Park, Holy Name Cathedral, Solsier Field, Old Water Tower and Trump International Hotel and Tower.
- The first bus leaves at 10:00 am and runs every 40 minutes.
- On the way you have pre-recorded commentary available about the main sights in 2 different languages, including: English and Spanish.
- Download our free mobile app for your adventure. Our live bus arrival times feature allows you to spend a little more time doing whatever you want, simply arrive 5 minutes early at the bus stop. In addition to live bus arrival times, you will also get detailed maps and route information, live bus tracking, walking directions, facts about famous landmarks and attractions.
- It is not permitted to transport or consume alcohol on any of our buses. Non-alcoholic drinks are only allowed if they have a locking lid.
- Red Route: Starts at 10:00 am at The Big Loop and you can hop off to explore at over 10 different stops, conveniently located near Chicago's best landmarks and attractions.
- The headphones are new and disposable and will be delivered to you by the guide or driver, if you prefer, you can bring your headphones.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.