While onboard, you’ll enjoy our chef-prepared plated menus, creative cocktails, distinctive service, and breathtaking views of Chicago’s skyline and attractions from our climate-controlled interior and open-air rooftop decks. Whether for a romantic dinner for two or for a special evening with friends and family, our dinner cruises are the perfect w...
- * 2.5-3 hour dinner cruise on Lake Michigan
- * 3-course plated dinner with attentive tableside service
- * Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water
- * Breathtaking views of the Chicago skyline and attractions
- * Curated music selection from an onboard DJ
- * Gratuities
- * Shared seating is not guaranteed if guests in the same party make separate bookings * Make one booking to ensure proximity or make arrangements with the cruise provider (contact details on voucher) Children are welcome and infants under three cruise for free The decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions Show your smartphone tickets to the crew at the meeting point.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.