Want to learn about Chicago from the best? Join a highly trained and enthusiastic volunteer CAC guide for a river cruise aboard Chicago's First Lady, and get a detailed rundown of the city's numerous and world-renowned architectural styles! You'll hear the fascinating stories of the legendary figures who designed and built the infamous Windy City. ...
- * 90-minute cruise on the Chicago River
- * Narration by a professional, certified guide
- * Full-service bar and snack bar (items available for purchase)
- * Storage for luggage
- * Admission to the galleries of the Chicago Architecture Center
- * Food and drinks (available for purchase on board)
- * No storage available for luggage * Cruises depart rain or shine Children under 4 join for free, please select a free ticket for them. * Exchange your smartphone voucher for a ticket at the box office at Chicago's First Lady boat dock, on the northeast corner of Michigan Ave. and E. Wacker Dr. Look for the blue awning marking the stairway entrance, 112 E. Wacker Dr. * Late arrivals may not be accommodated * Tickets are not refundable and not transferable to other departure dates or time
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.