Dress appropriately – getting wet is a guarantee! The enthusiastic and expert crew tells the story of the Windy City as you zoom past some of Chicago's most iconic sites, like the Willis Tower, Buckingham Fountain, and Grant Park. Perfect for thrill-seekers 48" and taller, this speedboat tour will activate your need for speed.
- * 30-minute Extreme Thrill Ride on Lake Michigan
- * High-intensity spins and stunts
- * Additional food and drinks
- * This ride is not recommended for guests with neck or back injuries or those who are pregnant * Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult You must be 48" tall to ride the Seadog Extreme Thrill Ride. Please show your smartphone ticket to the crew at the meeting point: Navy Pier, 600 E. Grand Avenue Chicago , IL 60611 Bring your own drinks to enjoy on the water. No glass containers.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.