- Explore Millennium Park in the heart of the city that has won awards for its accessibility and design
- Discover the Cloud Gate sculpture, also known as ‘The Bean’, reflecting the city's famous skyline
- Walk into the Loop community area and spot The Picasso, an unnamed sculpture by the famous artist Pablo Picasso in Daley Plaza
- Stroll down the Magnificent Mile, a vibrant area for shopping and dining
- See fascinating views of Chicago’s skyline from the top of the Hancock Tower Observation Deck
Located in America’s Midwest along the Great Lakes shoreline, Chicago - known colloquially as the Windy City - occupies America’s third-largest metropolitan area: a huge, vibrant expanse packed with incredible history and architecture and fine public art. Discover the compelling character of America’s third-largest city, renowned for its jazz-and-b...
- Entry to the Hancock Tower Observation Deck, Guided walking tour, Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Private Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: 201 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601, United States Meeting point: Your guide will meet you at the Crown Fountain of Randolf street. What to remember: Know in advance:The tour ends in the queue for the 360 Observation Deck at the Hancock Tower. There might be longer waiting times due to the limited space in the elevatorsIf you are booking this tour in winter, please note this is a walking tour so dress appropriately. If you wish to take a taxi at any point on the tour, it will be out of pocket and not included in your tour price When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.