Brace yourself for a breathtaking 360-degree panorama that spans a whopping 50 miles across four states from the 103rd floor. Next, set sail on a skyline cruise. As the moonlight bathes the cityscape, you'll soak up the architectural mastery of Chicago's world-renowned skyscrapers, all reflected beautifully in the tranquil waters of the Chicago Ri...
- * 3-hour Chicago Night Tour
- * Local tour guide - fully narrated tour experience
- * Small group tour (max 7 guests)
- * Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off in Downtown Chicago
- * All attraction admission fees
- * Visit to the famous Chicago Bean (also known as Cloud Gate)
- * Skydeck Chicago Observatory
- * Shoreline cruise
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Food and beverages not included
- Pick up time will be confirmed 1-3 days prior to the tour date via email or text. Maximum group size: 7 * Show your smartphone ticket to the guide upon pickup, or at the starting point: 238 East Monroe Street, 60601, Chicago * Your tour guide will provide all tickets and instructions In case of emergency, please contact the tour operator via +1 888-961-6584 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.