Led by a knowledgeable guide, you will be regaled with the fascinating history of the city's underground speakeasies and the notorious gangsters who ruled them, including the legendary Al Capone himself. This adults-only tour is the perfect opportunity to explore the surreptitious world of Prohibition-era Chicago, where the only thing more excitin...
- * Visit of four former speakeasies
- * Air-conditioned vehicle
- * Live commentary on board
- * Professional guide
- * Food and drinks
- * Gratuities
- * Please bring a proof of ID Minimum age is 21 years, children are not admitted * Present your voucher to your guide at the meeting location: 226 South Wabash Avenue * Tour ends at Harry Caray’s 33 W Kinzie Street in the River North neighborhood
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.