First Elevator Access at Willis Skydeck, River Cruise and Inside the Loop Tour
Experience the very best of Chicago. Start your day with first entry tickets to the Skydeck for stunning views. Explore downtown Chicago on a guided walking tour, then relax on a 90 min river cruise.
- Take the first elevator of the day up to the Skydeck
- End the tour with a 90-minute architecture river cruise
- See the largest Tiffany glass dome in the world
- Discover details only an expert knows to look for
- Explore Chicago’s Art Deco architecture
Get ready to discover Chicago. You’ll take the first elevator ride of the morning up to Skydeck at Willis Tower to see the city from a birds-eye prime vantage spot. Journey back to street level for a walking tour of the Loop guiding you from the iconic ‘L’ train circling downtown Chicago to the city’s impressive Art Deco architecture. This insider’...
- Hotel pick-up
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours. We are also unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our Tours.
This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking. Please ensure you wear comfortable shoes.
The tour operates in all weather conditions.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 2 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
Meeting point and route
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Monadnock Building
- 2. Chicago Board of Trade Building
- 3. Rookery Building
- 4. Marquette Building
- 5. Marshall Field and Company