Spanning over 13,500 square feet of The Shops of Tribune Tower, this lip-smacking addition to Chicago is impossible to miss. Prepare to be served unlimited ice cream treats as you journey through 14 magical installations on a 60 to 90-minute tour. Stop and sample various sweet treats along the way, all of which will have you licking your lips and i...
- * Admission to the Museum of Ice Cream Chicago
- * Unlimited ice cream treats in 5 different shapes and forms
- * Access to the world famous sprinkle pool
- * Exclusive offerings at the Cafe, Speakeasy, and Retail Shop
- * Free WiFi
- Kids aged 0-2 get in free (accompanied by an adult). * Please read the museum's [waiver](https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/tiqets-cdn/product_booklets/91965c0c55f648eaae95f9b6f45b31e8.pdf) prior to booking * Show your smartphone Museum of Ice Cream Chicago ticket to one of the museum's guides to have it scanned * After your ticket has been scanned, the guides will share some helpful information and ground rules to help you enjoy your experience to the fullest * Once the information session has ended, you are free to explore the museum * Bring your official photo ID * Please note: The exact entry time could be affected by capacity restrictions, and may require a wait time to be granted entry in accordance with the MOIC safety guidelines
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.