Looking for iconic mid-century modern architecture? What better place than Chicago, with its triumvirate of esteemed modern architects (Mies van der Rohe, Bertrand Goldberg, and SOM), and a city ready and willing to accept them. Find out what sets these buildings apart from their predecessors and how they helped set the stage for the future. If yo...
- * 1.5-hour guided walking tour
- * Admission to the galleries of the Chicago Architecture Center
- * Narration by a professional and certified guide
- * Storage for luggage or strollers
- * Coat check
- * Food or drink
- Tour departs rain or shine (no refunds or exchanges for weather). Show your smartphone ticket at the box office of the Chicago Architecture Center. The itinerary of this tour may be altered in accordance with health and safety policies and considerations.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.