See the Windy City from the very best vantage point: 103 floors above the ground! This Windy City icon has recently been redone from the ground up, and not only does it offer some of the best views of the city and its landmarks, it also features museum-quality exhibits and interactive technology that celebrate Chicago's history. Journey to the top ...
- * Admission to Skydeck Chicago at Willis Tower
- * Elevator ride to the Skydeck
- * Access to The Ledge
- * Access to the museum-quality exhibits, and theater presentation
- * Free WiFi
- * Fast-Pass admission
- * Longer waiting times are expected on weekends and during peak hours * Cancellations due to weather are not permissible, you may visit with the same unscanned voucher on a different visit date Kids under 3 get in free. Show your smartphone ticket at the Skydeck Chicago ticket office on the lower level.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.