Nowadays, Gagauzia is an agricultural region, populated by hard-working and hospitable people, who were fighting for their autonomy in 1990 and still keep in very good condition their history and traditions. Historically, the Turkish-speaking Christians of Bulgaria, the "Gök-oğuz" or Gagauz, were established here in 1812, among the Moldovans, when...
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation between sites
- The supplier will get in contact in advance to advise the pick-up times. Please be informed that correct hotel name and check-in date is essential to ensure better service to our guests.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.