The cities of Bender and Tiraspol, keep many soviet monuments, with specific architecture. You should come to Transnistria especially if you’re from a country that was never a part of the Soviet Bloc or controlled by it. It will help you understand what the daily reality was like for millions of people in the Soviet Union. You’ll visit practically...
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation between sites
- Please be informed that correct hotel name and check-in date is essential to ensure better service to our guests. The supplier will get in contact in advance to advise the pick-up times.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.