Castel Mimi Winery is a magnificent chateau, built at the end of the 19th century by the last governor of Bessarabia, Constantin Mimi. When the Soviet Union collapsed, all the employees got one share in the winery.
One employee understood that things would never work like this, so started buying up the shares and by 1998 had succeeded in acquiring the majority. He brought in an Italian architect to redesign the building, which had naturally fallen into complete disrepair and set about restoring it as well as adding a new section. This took place between 2011 ...
- Wine degustation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation between sites
- The supplier will get in contact in advance to advise the pick-up times. Please be informed that correct hotel name and check-in date is essential to ensure better service to our guests.
Please bring your passport
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.