- Enjoy a boat trip to Vam Sat Eco-Tourism Zone to take a peek at its natural bird reserve
- Check out some cute baby crocodiles and learn about their incubation at Crocodile Swamp
- Stop off at the bat lagoon before climbing to Tang Bong Tower to take in the panoramic beauty of the biosphere reserve below
- Look out for monkeys (there are thousands of them here!)
Your guided tour will begin with pickup from your hotel to Dan Xay Bridge where you will take a boat or canoe to visit the natural bird reserve at Vam Sat Eco-Tourist Zone the UNESCO recognized mangrove forest reserve, see the birds nesting is at its peak (from May to October). Vam Sat Salt-Marsh Forest Ecological Tourist Zone is located within a s...
- Boat or canoe cost, Travel insurance, Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Water, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Lunch
- Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Pickup from Ho Chi Minh City District 1, 3, 5, 10, and Phu Nhuan area. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup details directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: This tour operates with a minimum of 2 adultsPick up time is varies depending on hotel location When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.