- Discover the main attractions of Vietnam
- Explore the Mekong Delta River
- Visit Ho Chi Minh city
Discover the main attractions of Vietnam, explore the Mekong Delta River and visit Ho Chi Minh city. Visit the main cities of Vietnam with this 5-day guided tour from Hanoi! On the first day, you’ll be picked up from the airport or from Hanoi city.The day after, you’ll visit Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Luon Cave and Titop island. The following day, you’ll ...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Cruise, Transportation in air-conditioned coach, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, 4-night accommodation, Flights, All meals, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Drinks, Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: You will be picked up at the Hanoi Opera House or at your hotel in Hanoi. Please indicate your pick up point at the checkout. What to remember: Please contact the local operator prior to departure to arrange your pick up, you will find the contact information in the voucher after bookingPlease note that you'll need a passport and Visa to enter Vietnam, passports must be valid at least 6 months before arrivalPlease remember to check if your nationality is eligible for a free visa in VietnamPlease note that not all meals are included
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.