- Enjoy a full-day tour passing the main sights of Ho Chi Minh City
- Admire the classical French-colonial architecture like the Notre Dame Cathedral
- Wander the vast halls of the beautifully preserved Reunification Palace
- Visit a 250-year-old Pagoda in China Town
You will be picked up from Phu My Port and start your tour in Ho Chi Minh City. Visit various main sights and learn about the futility of the Vietnam war. Admire the well-preserved Reunification palace, the residence of the President of the Republic of Viet Nam. You will pass by the Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Old Post Office. This last building ...
- Pick-up and dropoff at Phu My Cruise Port, Travel insurance, Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Water, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Dress code
- Vietnam Entry VISA, Tips (optional)
- Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included Smaller Group Size e-Voucher Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Phu My Port, Đường số 3, Phú Mỹ, Tân Thành, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam Meeting point: Phu My Port: Please look for your guide with a sign of the tour name and operator's name. You are required to provide the cruise's name and arrival time upon booking. What to remember: The minimum number of participants required per booking is 2 adults This tour is limited to 15 participants to ensure a more personalized experience Bringing a camera, sunscreen lotion, and a hat or umbrella are recommended Remember to wear comfortable shoes and bring cloths covering your knees and shoulders for local religious respect This tour includes lunch, please communicate any dietary requests to the local operator using the contact details in the booking voucher
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.