- Cruise along the Mekong River to one of the islands
- Experience live local music while sipping tea sweetened with local honey
- Take a paddle-boat cruise through the narrow canals of the Mekong
- Learn about the key local source of income and sample the end product - coconut candy
- Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda, an ancient southern architectural gem
Enjoy a cruise along the Mekong River to one of the islands located in the town of My Tho, where you'll be entertained with traditional music while enjoying some tea sweetened with bees’ honey and seasonal fresh fruits.Then take a paddle boat to cruise through the narrow canals of the Mekong. An interesting thing about transportation in this region...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Tour guide, Bottled water, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Free cancellation Guided Tour Meal Included e-Voucher Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Saigon Port - Tan Thuan terminal, Lưu Trọng Lư, Tan Thuan Dong, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Meeting point: Pickup is available only from the port. What to remember: This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults You will be asked to provide the cruise's name, and the ship's arrival and departure time at checkoutYou will be asked to provide the full names and passport numbers of all participants at checkoutIf you have special dietary requirements, please contact the local tour operator directly at least 24 hours before the tour. You will find their contact number on the voucher after booking
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.